I was inspired by my blog friend Natasha who posted about this question:
What are 5 things you can't live without (excluding the necessary things like food, clothing, love, family, friends)?
1. My phone. A year or two ago I got a phone that allowed me to get emails on the go! And I can say without a doubt it has been such a wonderful treat. This month I got an iPhone and I am addicted. I love it. Blog reading, emails, face book, games for the boys, Words with Friends with real friends and blog friends, the calendar, address book, the list goes on. They really do change your world. And right now my world revolves around nursing Sydney and the iPhone is a perfect companion.
2. LaCroix cran-rasberry sparkling water. It has increased my water intake 150%!
3. My camera. I love that it has been something new to learn. I love the pictures that I am able to take. I love the possibility of learning more and getting better and better at taking pictures.
4. My laptop - my mac book. I love that it can travel with me to my parents, the coffee shop, or my bed.
5. My Ugg Boots. They might have cost me a pretty penny 3 years ago but I wear them all winter long and have not had to buy a pair of winter shoes in three years.
If I could add a sixth...it would be Legos. They keep my boys so happy and engaged most days.
What are your five things?