Friday, February 25, 2011
- my mom is here this week because my hardworking husband is doing his work thing in Florida right now. Thanks mom for all the help!
- my mom has the boys with her at our local grocery store where they were lured by little kid carts. I hope they were good shoppers for her. I wonder what new grocery item they will have worked their magic and convinced Grandma to splurge on.
- while they shop, my little peanut swings, and I get to blog. Heaven.
- My girl is such a content little baby. She hangs out on her playmat for good 30 minute chunks totally content. She only squawks when she wants to eat. And last night she slept, and so did I, from 9-2:45 and then 3:15-5:00am. NICE! Can't complain! And her little legs are chunking right up.
- My sister and fam are heading here for the weekend. Blessed.
- A friend that feels comfortable enough to drop her daughter off but then instead of dropping and running...stays to hang out here. So blessed to have such a good friend.
- Another friend has her mom here and we haven't communicated all week and I miss that - but I love knowing that both of us are totally wrapped up in our happy mom filled worlds.
- health - just have to say that we have had an amazing run this winter and I am hoping it continues.
What makes you feel blessed...
at 1:34 PM Posted by For the Love of Naps - Sarah