Monday, February 21, 2011

4 weeks - and the nuk...

has landed...




Well kind of. I am still hesitating because she soothes herself really well without the nuk. When I give her the nuk she sucks and makes these little noises as she is so excited to get it. But then she can't hold onto it for very long. So I fear getting her attached, because the nights would be so much easier if she wasn't relying on us putting it back in. However, soothing her and having that be the pacifier...rather than my boob... would be kind of nice. So we'll just wait and see what happens with the nuk!

5 comments:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

We love Nuks, they pacified me! Just go with what feels right:)

Bri said...

I have to agree with "going what feels right" - I really wish my son took a pacifier. Then again, I didn't have to wean him from anything!

Anonymous said...

Ah...the nook or the boob? A classic question. You've broken two kids of their nooking days. You can do it with a third. Trust yourself with whatever decision you make. Actually, you probably won't "decide" and it will just happen. :)

Kim

Raina and Andy said...

eeeeeeee as a 3rd myself, and a girl at that, I say go for the nook. it may help her stay calm when the boys are crazy. RR

Nicole said...

There's a different nuk with the Soothie type nipple, but made a little different and easier for them to keep in if you want to check it out... it's called a Gumdrop pacifier. My daughter did much better with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails