Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We have a winner...

The winner of the fabulous Bagallini bag is comment writer number 3..

April

April shared: As a kid we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve.
Santa would come while we were at church then we would open up gifts and eat all night!
Now, I would say the fun traditions are watching the old Christmas movies like 'It's a Wonderful Life' and the old cartoons for the kids.

April, you have 48 hours to email me your info so I can get it in the mail to you!  And everyone knows I am terrible about getting to the post office so the sooner the better! 

Congratulations! 

Thank you to CSN Online Stores for the opportunity! 

Another giveaway is coming up really soon! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...so close! I was number 2! :)
-Haley

April said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am that I won. I have big plans for this bag! I can't wait to use it with #3 coming soon, maybe even before? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails