Friday, December 31, 2010

Links I love





The Victory of Noticing :  "I have moments that I am so caught up in do this, do that, go here, go there that I don’t even notice that all my little guy wants to do is sit on the living room floor and have story time or play trains."


Photographing Newborns....with the new camera now in the picture, I am spending a little time trying to figure it out so I can give this "third child" a bucket full of fun pictures. 

I have the urge to go for a walk and I have the realization that in the next three weeks I need to suck the living daylights out of owning my body and having some time to grocery shop alone or sit in a coffee shop alone, at least once.  Because soon I will be a milk machine and will get the glory and pride of toting around a little miracle that I know is going to be all I want to do...most of the time (since I HATE lugging those infant car seats!).

During the Rose bowl we will be tasting this...if I can get my hands on some fresh raspberries...they didn't have any at the store this morning. boo!
And there are days when I read Pioneer Woman's blog and think...man I would like to pack up my family, strap some chaps on Ed, and go give it a try.....for like a day.  It sounds like hard work but reading her posts about the ranch life, seeing her beautiful pictures, and realizing that there are children out there driving trucks and roping cattle, at the age of 8 or 10 or something, gives me such peace in my heart.  I guess making homemade bagels with my boys is as close to the basics as I get.  She just makes it look so fun! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails