Tuesday, November 30, 2010

.... to the men who have joined our clan

 This is my brother-in-law, Andy.
He is easy going.
He is funny.
He keeps the party going.
He is a great daddy and uncle.
He puts up with my sister.
He fits into our family and I am so glad he is there for all of these crazy events...
crazy...because our family is crazy (on scale of 1-10...probably an 8).


This is my husband, Ed.
He does the drive.
He makes a mean Bloody Mary for all those in need.
He takes it all in.
He has a beard that seems to be going over well with all.
He puts up with me for a wife.
Best decision I have ever made.

We love them for who they are and what they add to our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome post! think bothlook so handsome. no wonder we have cute kids! that bloddy mary was the BEST i ever had. I even had to tell a patient about it today :) andy just said "interesting" when I showed it to him. HA RR

Colleen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. RR's comment about what Andy said made me laugh out loud because I could TOTALLY hear Andy saying that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails