Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grace in Small Things

1.  A napping potty trained 2 year old.  Thank you to my M.I.L for calling and distracting me and letting him work the fussiness out and pass out.

2.  Completing my sewing project for the month - all by myself...well minus the question of how to get the machine to work...the power button helps.  2 more pillowcases completed.

3.  Bigger kicks from this little munchkin.  There have been moments today where I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me.

4.  A son who remembers at 7:40 that he has a dentist appointment at 8:30...and the ability to get showered and out the door and there on time!  No cavities by the way!

5.  The weather is absolutely beautiful today.  Our windows are open and the breeze blowing through our house is  incredible.  This is fall in Minnesota.

2 comments:

Jessica Warrick said...

I love napping two year old.. its so precious and sweet.

Bri said...

Everything about this post makes me smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails