1. I have a friend from college who I have stayed connected with, mostly through email and blogs, and I love bouncing parenting strategies and life inspiration ideas off her. She always motivates me.
2. Gearing up for Charley's first day of school tomorrow and I am going to be honest and admit that I am stealing little things from here and there that I heard people did for their child's first day.
3. Last night I sat at the table and did a September craft with the boys and it was my favorite half hour of the week. I need to be reminded that throwing in a little organized mommy fun is always good for everyone's soul.
4. We have our ultrasound tomorrow - NO WE ARE NOT FINDING OUT WHAT WE ARE HAVING. I think this surprise is the most special one in life.
5. I finally got my brows waxed and man does it make a difference. And it is okay if you say it to my face because I need to be reminded that doing those little things for myself really helps my mood.