Wednesday, September 15, 2010

a couple of quick updates...

1. Fall soccer has started. Two weeks ago Charley scored 3 goals during his game. HUGE! This past weekend he had Grandma in his cheering section and he seemed oblivious to a game. I did give him a thumbs up from across the field when he masted the art of cartwheeling!


2.  I do not sleep well when Ed is not home.  Glad he returns this evening.  Henry decided he doesn't sleep so well either.  Which means that every time I did actually fall asleep I was startled awake.  I feel like I am walking in a haze.

3. 
4.  It is 2:13 and I am thinking of a really good friend who might be finding out news today that will change her life.  I am praying for happy news!

5.   My mac had some issues the other day due to my clumsiness.  I just have to say...that living so close to an Apple store is heavenly.  Everything I have had issue with has been fixed for free by visiting them.  It is easy to make an appointment.  They are the coolest people and I swear, yesterday there were at least 25 employees busy working with people ranging in ages 18-80 on little lessons on how to do things with their apple machines (mac books, ipads, ipods, iphones, etc).  The store was so busy.  The energy is astounding.  And since I was able to get my computer fixed for free...well let's just say I will be enjoying a new pair of maternity jeans with less guilt. 

6.  We need groceries.  Anyone want to watch my boys so I can run without dragging them in the rain.  Kidding.  Henry and I will venture on that adventure tomorrow.  We have been filling our mornings really easily.

More blogs to come.  It is that kind of afternoon.  



2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

WOW with the pop!! I don't drink that many in a year! All those chemicals and aspartame cannot be doing her body any favors!

Anonymous said...

crazy about the pop.
she needs a change. did she think it was weird when you guys asked her? RR

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails