1. Fall soccer has started. Two weeks ago Charley scored 3 goals during his game. HUGE! This past weekend he had Grandma in his cheering section and he seemed oblivious to a game. I did give him a thumbs up from across the field when he masted the art of cartwheeling!
2. I do not sleep well when Ed is not home. Glad he returns this evening. Henry decided he doesn't sleep so well either. Which means that every time I did actually fall asleep I was startled awake. I feel like I am walking in a haze.
4. It is 2:13 and I am thinking of a really good friend who might be finding out news today that will change her life. I am praying for happy news!
5. My mac had some issues the other day due to my clumsiness. I just have to say...that living so close to an Apple store is heavenly. Everything I have had issue with has been fixed for free by visiting them. It is easy to make an appointment. They are the coolest people and I swear, yesterday there were at least 25 employees busy working with people ranging in ages 18-80 on little lessons on how to do things with their apple machines (mac books, ipads, ipods, iphones, etc). The store was so busy. The energy is astounding. And since I was able to get my computer fixed for free...well let's just say I will be enjoying a new pair of maternity jeans with less guilt.
6. We need groceries. Anyone want to watch my boys so I can run without dragging them in the rain. Kidding. Henry and I will venture on that adventure tomorrow. We have been filling our mornings really easily.
More blogs to come. It is that kind of afternoon.