Saturday, May 29, 2010

Links I Love...a little late!





What a Good Mother Does..... by Well Grounded Life

This one is for my mother-in-law!  An Amy Butler video - inspires, even those that don't love fabric.  Enjoy Charlie!  I found this on Elisa Lou's blog


I follow Kelle Hampton's blog because she is an amazing mom with an amazing outlook on life.  If you haven't read Nella's birth story, you are missing out. It will sit with you. forever.   I also LOVE the music that she plays.  She changes her playlist around a little from day to day.  A while back I wrote to her and told her I love her music and shared a few songs I thought she would like...and today she has one playing that I suggested.  I have NO idea if she got the song idea from me or if she came across it some other way...but still...so fun to think that I might have shared something with her that she liked because I find so much that inspires me from her blog and music choices.

Ed, you are a great daddy.  You give this to Charley - nightly.    Love this blog called Boy Crazy and here are her thoughts On Being Heard.  And her thoughts on the Silhouettes of bedtime - a reminder for a mama who has been with them All. Day. Long.  The moments before dreams settle in - I need to cherish them a little more.



4 comments:

Danifred said...

Love, love, love Kelle Hampton's blog. Nella's birth story is a beautiful one!

Anonymous said...

I have heard of Kelle but still need to go check out her blog. I'll go do that. :)

Colleen said...

Read Nella's birth story on my train ride home from work and cried. Thanks for making me aware of this woman's blog.

Hattie said...

I'm going to go check them out! I just love reading new blogs. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails