Thursday, May 6, 2010

Links I Love


My Boundaries Are Not Your Boundaries (and that's okay) by Sorta Crunchy

What Mother's Really Want on Mother's Day from Scary Mommy - funny

I have linked to her before...but Stephanie Nielson is an amazing mother with a life story that shows pure courage, love, perseverence, and passion.  She has an 8 minute New Life video that will inspire any mother to cherish life in the now.  That link goes to her blog post and the video is in that post.  Watch it.  Be inspired. 

And don't forget that this movie comes out this weekend.




Oh, and one more video.  Sorry about them all..but I just keep coming by these...can't remember where I found this one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NieNie is amazing! I am in awe of her and her strength.
I need to go check out the other links.
Have a great night!

Kelly said...

Oh my!!!! I watched the "Swagger Wagon" video the other day-- it's hysterical!!

Raina and Andy said...

love the swagger wagon! we don't own one yet...............RR

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails