Friday, March 19, 2010
It is time for some quick thoughts on our week:
1. Early to bed ....late to rise! My boys have been sleeping late and I have been going to bed early. I am guessing that a full week of 8 am wake times will end tomorrow...when Daddy finally could enjoy a "sleep in" morning.
2. St. Patrick's day involved green milk, Lucky Charms, and homemade Shamrock shakes....1 cup of milk, 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, some green food coloring, and a tiny splash of mint extract! Yummy!
3. The weather was beautiful this week. The boys rode bikes. Henry will master our Spiderman scooter this year - I can see it! He has already started swinging like a big boy. The entire time he asked to go "IGHER!"
4. Before he goes down our swing set slide he yells, "Chaout" (sounds like trout). This means, "WATCH OUT."
5. Honeyweiss season is around the corner - and this week with the nice weather I enjoyed a few.
6. Tonight at dinner, after writing about family dinners and picky eaters, Henry tried the main dish and "LIKED IT!" and some edamame and "Liked IT!" WOO HOO!
7. Before dinner Charley helped me sort laundry, fold laundry, and hang laundry! Kind of eerie! But LOVING IT!
8. The chore I waited all day to do...unloading the dishwasher and then loading it and running it again! I HATE LOADING THE DISHWASHER but even more than loading it is UNLOADING IT! THAT I DESPISE! As soon as my boys can handle this chore - I hope to pass it off to them. That's fair - isn't it!?
These Friday thoughts are linked to Friday Night Leftovers and Friday Fragments!