1. My husband and his many looks.
2. The imagination of my boys - here they are finding refuge from their mama's vacuum.
3. Spring in Minnesota. I LOVE how in the spring we get days like today - gorgeous, no jackets needed, hours spent outside - even with high winds. And then days where it is like December - cold. It eases us into the hot days of summer. It gives us rest from the fresh air. It reminds me how important getting outside is...but allows us to hunker down and enjoy being inside too.
4. I love that I have friends that can pop over spur of the moment. They accept me, my messy house, my dirty faced boys, my fridge that is lacking items, the crumby floors....but when friends come over and sit with me while the kids play - it means I sit and chat and watch the kids play. And this requires me to slow down. I love that.
5. Feeling organized for Easter weekend :
Morgan's package shipped - check
Not stressing about cleaning - check
Delegated menu items - check
Located Easter baskets - check
Ham is ordered - check
More to do but not feeling overwhelmed...yet!