1. This week I won
2. Today my boys and I leave on a road trip! 6 Hours, just me and my boys....could make for a long day. But we've done it before and we'll survive and thrive! I know Ed misses us when we are away - but I also hope he can put that 'missing' feeling aside and enjoy the quiet freedom.
3. I get to see my little nephew this weekend. He is crawling and can do "soooo big!" I can't wait to witness it in person! I also get to meet Jack (a friend's new little guy). And of course time with my sister and mom is always AWESOME! Oh, and I am going to see my cousin in a play - I hear she is the STAR even though she doesn't have the actual lead. I. can. not. wait.
4. Yesterday was Henry's last class of his session at the school where he stays attached to my leg. And of course, today he played, smiled, engaged with other kids and the teacher. Isn't that how it goes...
5. So ski lessons are done for the season...today I signed Charley up for golf lessons - that shouldn't cause me to have sleepless nights...
6. I have fallen off the workout horse...but when I return from my parents I am getting back on.
7. Henry skipped his nap on Thursday and Thursday night was exhausting trying to get him to calm down for bed. He didn't know what he wanted and he couldn't calm himself down. Poor guy - I just wanted to explain to him that there is a reason that mama makes him nap. I didn't get very far with that explanation. It made me appreciate how smooth bedtime/naptime normally goes in our house.
8. I have emailed back and forth with new blog friends who comment on my blog. I follow their blogs... One of my new blog friends shared that she is pregnant! So fun to share in her joy - she hasn't even told her family yet! Honored!
9. Which reminds me...if you have a blog profile and like to comment on blogs...make sure you have it set up that your email is included in your profile. By doing this the blog you comment on can reply back to your comment. It is so fun to get a reply back about your comment. And most bloggers want to respond to your comments because we appreciate them.
10. I have a head cold. I am about to get in our van with my two little boys and trek 6 hours to my parents house. Am I crazy? Maybe. Movies and snacks will hopefully get us there. Wish me luck....wish them luck.
11. What to do about my blog design. I love the black but I get that it is hard to read. I also love playing around with it...so I am guessing there will be some changes in the near future. We'll see.
Visit Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks or Half Past Kissing Time for more Friday Fragments!