Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update on my nephew!

Many of my friends and family that read my blog last summer when I mainly shared it with just that, real life friends and family, probably remember when we 
This is the day when my sister became a mom.  She grew up before my eyes as she fought, prayed, and lived for her little miracle - with her husband, Andy, at her side.  I wanted to share an update on the little E-Bug, who is growing and turning into a little rugrat that is soon going to be mobile, with purpose and desire.  He is at that glorious stage of sitting up but not getting how to lay back down - so all the mamas reading this right now know what my sister's nights are like.

So here are a couple shot of the little bugger these days.  Next weekend I get to see him!  And I can't wait!  I get to be Aunt Sarah and my boys get to expose their little cousin to all the Big Boy fun!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's precious!

Kim

Barb said...

Popeye and Squirm is what I'm calling him these days. He's come such a long way!

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

i found your blog via melissa's and chuckled over the domain name...becaus ei can totally relate...coming from another mom of two boys!! (oh just for a minute's peace!!)

following you now! love the photos of the boys playing uno in helmets! classic!!!

Anonymous said...

he sure is a cutie and is moving right along it seems these days! happy you will have a visit with him soon!
pw

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails