Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday

I have been having the urge to shop but yet, I am trying to live frugal and going and splurging on clothes would be silly. So this morning I woke up with the urge to tackle this. When I sit up in bed I gaze at this...
 

 
But a little time and effort...and the closet looks a little different.  
I have a basket to donate or consign.
And getting dressed tomorrow will be a little bit more like shopping!




  

 


"This post is linked to "Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays" at New Nostaglia. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I'm so jealous of all that space! Good work!

Kim

The Gardiner Family said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!! Maybe next Tuesday I will tackle it!

Holly said...

Wow you closet looks great. I love the idea of shopping your closet. I am inspired.

Amy said...

Wow. Wow. Wow.
I can't wait for my closet to look like this...maybe one of these tuesdays!
Thank you for linking up and thank you for your blogging friendship!!:)

Formerly-Corn in My Coffee Pot said...

One thing about your closet I love...the space. I live in a little country house... with little country closets. LOL
all my space is in the back pasture-- it's called a barn! that would take a month of tuesdays to declutter. For now I'll work on my tiny closet and try and make it look as nice as yours!
Good job

Mum in Bloom said...

Good for you! I've got a real thing for cleaning out closets. I mean I LOVE IT! Whenever I go home to Nova Scotia to visit my family I ask if I can clean theirs out. Strange, eh? I'll be cleaning and organizing my friends pantry soon.. she just doesn't know it yet ;o)

Laurie said...

That looks amazing! Organizing the closet does make a huge difference in everyday living. You don't have to throw over piles in order to find what you need:) Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails