1. Norah Jones music...perfect for our evenings these days.
2. A neighbor that calls to tell me that my garage is open...when she notices that Ed's car isn't here. Kind. Oh. SO. KIND!
3. Time spent going through kitchen cupboards and boxing up stuff that we don't use...like a bowl I painted on our honeymoon...we haven't used it in 7 years....and I don't think we ever will.
4. Finding time to workout everyday. It is going so good. It feels so good physically and mentally. Charley joined me in the 30 Day Shred today. Hilarious!
5. Henry has started labeling things as "Cool" ... he also says "Bummer". Cracks me up. Number two definitely grows up a lot faster. Ugh.