Monday, January 4, 2010

THE. DORA. CAKE.


"This is what I have been dreaming about.
This is what I have been talking about.
This. is. it."



"Do you see this guys!
I can't believe it!
She looks more beautiful....on a cake!"

 
 "Raise your hand if you LOVE Dora!
Raise your hand if you have talked about a Dora cake non-stop all day...
...all week...all month!
Raise your hand if you love your mama who requests double layer round cake (they love me when I do this everytime), chocolate/vanilla combo with french cream filling...and blue accents...NOT PINK!"

 The big question...what will he talk about NOW?

I will attach a video here tomorrow.  It is taking too long to download and it won't let me email it.

1 comment:

April said...

that is so cute that he wanted a Dora cake! Anna loves Dora too... :) Happy Birthday Henry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails