Friday, December 25, 2009

Thoughts on music and other random things...

I miss it.
So it is there....at the bottom.  You just have the choice to turn it on or keep it off.  It shouldn't play automatically now.

Does that work?

By the way...I am not neglecting my family today - with the blogging I have done.  We had our "Christmas" day yesterday.  We were expecting to travel today.  So we have just had a relaxing day at home...which means...a few stolen moments to putter around on here.

I hope you have all had a wonderful day.  Thank you for popping by to read and visit.  Thank you for putting up with my rambling, venting, reflecting, and sharing.  Thanks for allowing me to try to be inspiring, humorous, reflective...deep.   Most days my thoughts seem silly and random.   Thank you for emailing or throwing out a thought every once in a while.  When you take a minute it is like a little gift to me.  Blogging is a hobby of mine and I am glad that I have readers that take a moment to share in it with me.   

Thank you Amy, Grandma Charlie, Aunt Katy and others who have taken time to send Charley Box Tops for his school.  He will be turning in his first 50 after the holidays.

Merry Christmas friends and family and anyone else out there.  Enjoy your holiday evening and weekend!  

1 comment:

Barb said...

How's Hungry Hungry Hippo going? Sarah, you have certainly inspired me this past year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails