Sunday, November 8, 2009

He's more than a brother...he's a superhero!


Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

These last few weeks I have been pondering the idea of changing my blog a bit. I wanted a title that would be more fun. I wanted to take out our last name in case it was read by anyone other than friends and family, which by the way it is not listed out there in any public way! It is listed the same as my other blog but without the last name in our title. I tossed around the idea of trying a different blog host...like Wordpress, Typepad etc. In the end I decided on the title "For the Love of Naps" and I stuck with Blogspot. This is not the point of this post though. The point of this post is to acknowledge my brother...the superhero. He has been encouraging from the start. He has given me feedback on my writing and blogging. He has given me praise which has meant the world to me...because he is a doctor you know. During the last couple weeks not only has he started his new job as a professor but he has also spent HOURS brainstorming and helping me find contentment in my title and other blog decisions. There were evenings when he went back and forth on instant messaging/ ichat tossing around names. He helped Ed and I troubleshoot issues we had with posting and formatting. He has been a superhero.
Credit needs to be given.
Many of his title ideas were SERIOUSLY considered...however, he said,
"you have to feel it."
Thank you Greg! You inspire me in many areas in life. Thank you for being so supportive! Thank you for the hours of listening me ponder all the details.
Thank you for being a superhero of a brother.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails