1. I appreciate going to the park with a friend and having her keep a close eye on Henry because I am keeping a close eye on her little one. Isn't that what mom friends are for! Tag Teaming!
2. I was able to whip up a balanced meal within 1 hour of knowing Ed WAS going to be home for dinner (he was not going to be home for dinner).
3. Another beautiful fall day. We hit a park in the morning and we hit a park in the evening. Eeking every last minute of comfortable out of these November fall days.
4. Another meal group swap this month. My freezer is bursting with meals and ingredients..we made a Costco run this weekend. I should not have to spend more than 30 bucks a week on bread, milk, eggs, and fruit and veggies for the next month or two. We are stocked on so much stuff.
5. Time with my boys one on one. Henry and I had his class this morning. He is still pretty clingy but he is liking his teacher and is smiling a lot more. Charley and I had a nice afternoon together playing and learning. Feels good.
Curious for those that read my blog...what do you like to read on here...updates on the kids...pictures...what we are eating...how we are spending the day....my reflections on life...activities I keep them busy with...and is the music annoying? Just curious.