Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today's Top 10

In no particular order...

1. Lunch with Lynelle - haven't seen her in like a month! Crazy!

2. Cozy Lazy morning...playing Memory and Bingo with BOTH my boys.

3. The sun is shining and Charley and Elly are outside playing!

4. Caught up on laundry - washed, folded, and put away!

5. Thursday night TV - will be well deserved tonight.

6. Looking forward to a road trip to my parents and time with my sister and family - and I BECOME A GODMOTHER this weekend!

7. The excitement of finding out who will win my "Interactive" comment contest! Hmmmm...what will the fall treat be, who will win...and when will it arrive. You have until 9pm!

8. Reading a good book at little moments during the day. What a treat.

9. Feeling present in the moment.

10. Friends - on the phone, on the email, popping in, new and old.

2 comments:

April said...

What are you reading? Just started 'the host' by stephanie meyer, the girl who did twilight. my friend said to prepare to be sucked in again! i am so excited to get into it!

Ed, Sarah, Charley, and Henry said...

I am reading Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner. I have The Help sitting ready to go when I finish. I will have to reserve the one you are talking about. Fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails