Thursday, October 8, 2009

My favorite jeans..

Unfortunately they aren't MINE! I have been working hard on walking almost 5 times a week for the last two months. I had said I would go jean shopping at the end of September...we are now verging on mid October and I am holding off on the jean shopping until I have some results. Very unmotivated this last week but am going to get motivated again today.

So the jeans...they would be Charley's old jeans and they now will be worn out by Henry. I got these jeans for Charley and he wore them so much. This weekend I got out my bins of Charley's 24month/2T clothing and had fun remembering him in many of the shirts and pants. I have realized that my favorite items that were Charley's aren't always my favorite on Henry. I also love getting Henry something new at the store or a garage sale because they are then "Henry's" and they look like Henry. However, these jeans! They will be loved on both my boys. If you see us often you will most likely see Henry in these jeans because I plan on having him wear them often. Yesterday he wore them...and I was in black sweat pants - kind of hit me how sad that he is in these cute jeans and I am schluffing around in black cozy pants. I AM GETTING on the elliptical today - even if it is for just 10 minutes...or we will go for a walk. It isn't supposed to rain again today. And until I can go jean shopping...I will enjoy my little stud in his jeans.




7 comments:

Becca said...

He looks SO grown-up! Can't wait to see both boys (you & Ed too of course) in a few weeks!

Ed, Sarah, Charley, and Henry said...

And we can't wait to see you guys - especially baby Morgan! It has been too long!

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo cute. u always have such cute boy clothes!! remember we have a growing boy who needs his aunt sarah to help w fashion!!!!! eli has one pair of jeans so far! haha. i didnt think id enjoy shopping for boy clothes and i reaaallly am. love to find sales and shop ahead....i know he'll catch up but hard that hes small we are having hard time dressing him for this weather bc stuff he fits in was clothes planned for the summer. anyways....cuuuute hank! rr

Ed, Sarah, Charley, and Henry said...

I will try and go through my bins this afternoon...and I will pull out pjs and anything else I think would be helpful.

Heather said...

Too stinkin cute for words:) The days you take Hayden I commit myself to doing a longer workout, since my other one is sleeping. I am trying to stay motivated as well, but I say go get the jeans anyways:)

Anonymous said...

Ugh! If you find any helpful exercise motivators let me know!

Kim

Barb said...

Henry...and the green boots too! What a handsome bugger deserving of a big hug! Sarah, I hope you get some favorite jeans for yourself soon! See you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails