Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where have I been?

The emotions that came along with Eli's medical scare last week, having my mom here for the last week, hosting a "Survivor" party, enjoying the survivor party, hosting Henry's baptism, enjoying Henry's baptism, and now getting back to the regular routine have left me needing to close my eyes mid-afternoon (even though I don't have that luxury). I have too many blogs to share and not enough time to sit glued to my computer. And actually--I am just kind of spent from all the worry last week to the exhaustion that comes along with hosting. Tomorrow is a new day...this evening might bring some quiet time for blogging...but don't leave me! I will blog again...you know once I do there will be like 5 posts at one time.

To keep you waiting I will share a few pictures of Ed and I that were taken this summer by a professional photographers. This man has been a great strength in the stress and excitement this last week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that the picture of you with your hands on your knees is the cutest picture of you. Love it!

Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails