Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tomorrow....



Tomorrow morning I will wake up to an excited little boy who is ready for his first day of his second year of preschool. This year he will go three mornings a week. Tomorrow I will take a picture of his little excited face and it will be the image of this school year. Here are a few from last year! My boy is going to be 5 this October. He has many friends starting kindergarten this year. We are so excited for them....but deep down in my mama heart - I am excited to have one more year before his official school experience begins...because once school starts - it is life----time to get a job and that is real world. So I will relish this year for each up and down moment we have. And tomorrow my picture will show how much he has grown since last September - may my boy enjoy this year of just being a kid.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails