Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Could it be the socks...

So last night we had a new babysitter and I had the boys in their PJ's. She put them to bed and this morning Henry slept until 7:05...waking only because I woke him. When I went to check on him last night he had socks on his feet...hmmm...I didn't lay out socks...it isn't that cold out...

So this morning I asked Charley if Henry wanted socks or if the babysitter just put them on. He responded, "She just put them on him."

This morning at breakfast Ed said, "Maybe it was the socks."

So Ed put Henry to bed tonight and he came down all proud..."I put socks on his feet."

We'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I WANT/NEED to know the results of this! RR

Anonymous said...

Me too! I must know....wouldn't that be the funniest thing if it were the socks?! :)

Anonymous said...

Please follow up! Amazing and so funny too. Love, Grandma Barb

Ed, Sarah, Charley, and Henry said...

No such luck! He was up at 5:45 ... One sock on and one sock off...so I blame Ed for kicking off my long weekend as single parent on the socks. ugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails