Thursday, July 16, 2009

Grace in Small things #13

1. Clean floors...even if it lasts one hour.

2. Working hard all day to clean up around here. Using my time wisely.

3. Time spent with friends...chatting about life...on the same page...laughing and being happy. (Thanks Sherry, Lynelle, and Paula!) Looking forward to next weeks outing!

4. Shopping just a wee bit....I got two everyday skirts this week that I am excited about.

5. Henry is starting to talk...bug, bird, book, more, please, all things he verbalizes in his own way.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I hear ya on the clean floor! You are lucky if it stays that way for an hour!! Let's get a day on the calendar the week of Aug 10th if you have something open!! Let me know- I look forward to it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails