Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bathroom fragrances....

ahhhh....I am so self conscious when I have people here and they go in our bathrooms. But after reading this post I realize that it is normal. Our master bathroom does not have this issue. It is only the two bathrooms where Charley frequents. Many of my friends have little girls so they probably don't deal with this situation. But I have had this conversation with a few friends...and it is true...you can't scrub it away. You can only hope that it will slowly be gone as they grow up. Boys!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Fact of life! But boys all grow up to be men, so there's hope.

Sarah, Steve, Braden and Olivia said...

Sarah - I found this great stuff with bleach that takes away the smell! I'll have to tell you about it sometime. I obviously have this problem as well. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails