Monday, May 18, 2009

I know where we will be all morning tomorrow....

The sandbox is full of gorgeous sand! I have to toot my own horn because I found the best sand! It is just like a beach! Washed, screened, not too fine, packing but not too packy and just great! I think my feet got a little pedicure tonight as we worked on putting all the sand in and leveling it out. I am so excited for my boys! Charley worked hard and got to play for a few minutes tonight. He is excited to show it to Henry!




2 comments:

Barb said...

So, so cool....don't forget to cover it before the town kitties discover the newest hang out on the block :-) I fear the boys will be bored at our house! Enjoy every moment in and out of the sandbox!

Junebug said...

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails