Monday, March 2, 2009

Mommies and Margaritas



I have a wonderful husband who is willing, after a long day at the office and a crappy commute, to take on the boys and give them both baths, read, and put them to bed so that I can go have a margarita with some mommy friends. We usually meet at 8 after the kids are in bed so that the dads aren't put out too much. Tonight I had to leave a little earlier to run an errand. Tonight I just wanted to put on my PJ's, have a glass of wine in my comfy chair, and try to go to bed early. But after having to cancel last week due to weather and knowing tonight was the only night that worked for all three of us this week...I made myself get on jeans and a sweater. GOSH! I am so glad I did it. I get lazy in the evening and just want to be home. But when I do get out, get time away from the house, with girlfriends who can gab about the everyday things....it seems to revitalize me. It makes me happy! So thanks ladies! Mommy's and margaritas are a great combination to end a Monday...my hardest day of the week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails