1. I love that I was at Target at 7:55...five minutes before it opened :)
2. I love that I have been able to get two loads of laundry in already, dusting, and picking up.
3. I love our tree and can't wait until it has lights and ornaments on it.
4. I love this picture of Henry taken by my brother.
5. I love that I am about to put in a chicken to roast so I can make my Aunt Virginia's chicken stuffing casserole for dinner tonight.
6. I love that Charley has a friend coming over this afternoon!
7. I love that Charley loves the cartoon Max and Ruby. It reminds me of an old time cartoon. Slow paced, kind hearted, and just simple. Thank you Grandma Charlie for the Christmas edition!
8. I love that it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...as it snows on and off today.
9. I love that I have all my ingrediants for my xmas cookies and just need to get invigorated!
10. I love Saturdays.