Monday, December 8, 2008

I hope he changes his mind....




The other day a friend of mine asked Charley what he was going to tell Santa he wanted for Christmas. Charley stood up and made the face in the above picture. Then he explained he wanted this "dirty face thing with one eye missing that is orange. It is a monster truck. I saw it on commercial." I looked at my girlfriend and said, "Yikes, Santa has a tough job this year."

Last year Charley surprised us because we thought he was still to young to have one thing he would really want. But all season last year he wanted the Red Rocket from the Little Einstein show. He got it. So fun.

This year...hmmm...maybe I will have to keep asking and let the toy catalogs lay around so he gets more ideas....because the "dirty face missing one eye that is orange monster truck" is just not something that sounds like it would come out of Santa's bag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails