Monday, October 13, 2008

Who reads this?

When I wrote my first blog entry I sent this out to almost everyone on my address list...and now as I write about our daily adventures I wonder who reads this. I see the numbers crawl on my visitor counter. And every once in a while someone comments, besides my fried Sarah- we are best blog buddies. So if you read this please feel free to comment or just give a shout out right now...for the moment I am feeling a little exposed. My fault since I do this crazy blog thing.

4 comments:

April said...

I visit you all the time! Your great stories make me wish I lived closer so we could get the kids together and destroy one of our houses and sit and have a cup of coffee!! Maybe some day!

Sarah, Steve, Braden and Olivia said...

It's a no brainer that I read it and love every bit of it! :)

Raina said...

i read it every day..................at work sometimes and at home! love to see the boys and hear whats going on since we're so far away!!

Meg said...

Hi Sarah! I read it probably once a week! I appreciate the perspective of a stay at home mom. I don't know how you do it. It would be fun to have Vincent and Charley play again soon. Maybe we can have you up for a play time and lunch after the baby comes and I am home for awhile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails