Monday, April 6, 2015

They just went for it.

"If you're willing to do something that might not work, you're closer to becoming an artist." -Seth Godin

So I took these two little ladies on an outing and this is where we ended up.  Manic Ceramic.  They worked hard for over an hour.  And I relaxed and watched them and learned....children are so different when approaching a $16 mug that needs some paint.  They just go for it.  They don't stress when something drips the wrong way.  They don't wait to make a plan.  They aren't afraid of ruining it.  They just go for it.  You know they are going to think what they made is incredible.  They give glowing compliments when they take moments to peek at each other's progress.   And they were little artists for this hour and I am so glad I got to sit and take them in.  







And here here is my adorable kindergarten lose too sporting little lady, Morgan.  Girl's tooth is mighty loose.  Can't wait to capture that smile with both front teeth missing :)




1 comment:

Raina and Andy said...

those are SO cute and cool. I totally agree-kiddos are SO good at just going with that type of thing. not worrying about it and being super proud. wish I had a little more of that in me!!!! nice outing and yes morgan's tooth looks realllly loose! RR

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails