Friday, February 14, 2014

Links I Love


Tomorrow is Saturday, and MAYBE by chance you get to stay in your pjs a little longer.  Or you get to lay in bed because daddy gets up with the kids.  Or maybe you are disciplined and know how vital a few moments are before your kiddos get up...and you get up before the sun appears.  Maybe you have hot cocoa, coffee, or a smoothie.  Maybe you read the bible, take a shower and put on makeup, maybe you exercise, or maybe you read blogs.  Tomorrow morning I will be waking up to my nephews and sister and brother in law.  So I doubt there will be a quiet time to read tomorrow for me. But maybe you will get that moment.  Here are a few of my favorite reads from the week.

Links I love.....

Change the way we see Woman

A Letter from a working mom to a stay at home mom and vice versa

I want to do this...a video of one second clips ...there is an easy app.  I'm going to try it.  I think.

And check out this song.  I really like it!  But the video is goofy.  If you grew up seeing that  Robert Palmer video ....




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails