Friday, January 10, 2014

Links I Love on Friday and a few other rambles...


I have the opportunity to possibly do a photo shoot at a local bakery for a lovely little family of four.  Thanks to some happy friends and clients who threw my name out on a local site where a mom asked for photographer recommendations.  Very exciting!  

So, Sydney and I went and had a donut and I looked at the bakery with new eyes.  I think it will make for an adorable little family shoot!  Excited!  



It's been awhile since I have shared links I have loved on a Friday morning.  I haven't been reading blogs as steadily...but, I have caught a few favorites and had friends send me a few they thought I would like.  So grab a donut tomorrow morning and come read a few of these:



To get into the light where you belong - Girl Gone Child  (Her writing is always so interesting to me. It makes me laugh and think.  She does swear. Sorry)




Yesterday I shared this picture on For the Love of Naps Facebook page!  Don't forget to go there and follow along!  And if things aren't showing up in your feed then hover  the Button where you initially liked the page and select get notifications.  You can do this for any business/community type page that you feel you aren't seeing the updates on.  Facebook is making things trickier to get things like this seen.   

The words I put with the picture...." if only deciding between cleaning up the kitchen, folding laundry, and cleaning the bathroom...were as fun as choosing a donut."


Are you a donut person? I'm not.  I never feel all that good afterwards.  Give me a bagel with some cream cheese and I am a happy girl!  

However, today is the new me, and how many of my friends and family are shaking their heads, because I have been saying that for a few months now.  I worked out hard for a good year and a half and changed my body fat % and dropped pant sizes.  I seized the day and tossed the bigger pants because, why do we hold onto clothes we don't wear for years and years and years.  And then I fell off the workout train and yesterday Syd had to tell me that my pants didn't fit when I couldn't zip some good old jeans that fit last month.  So on went the leggings while I proudly said to her, "These suckers fit just fine, sista!"  And off she skipped!  So sadly, I have some work to do if I want to enjoy most of my jeans again at least the ones that don't have significant amounts of stretch built in.  Grrrr.  

Barbell class at 5:30.  DONE. 
One bottle of water consumed.  DONE
Breakfast is next....

It's Friday!  How will you be weekending these next few days?



1 comment:

CanadianMama said...

Such great pics and I too love a bagel over a donut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails