Thursday, May 30, 2013

Here.


Lately, I keep realizing how many struggles that friends and family are working through.
Their strength and inspiration are breathtaking.


And I look at my three miracles and realize again today, how grateful I am for the most ordinary and regular moments that we have today.  
The moments that slide by without notice.



We live in a world that is constantly evolving and updating it's technology...but it still can't take away things like cancer, solve infertility, or make pregnancies by the book, bring people back for phone chats, allow marriages to ride the rollercoaster but, continue on so children can grow up without knowing anything different, make jobs secure and stress free, keep weather from altering our environments, allow pets to live forever,....and the list goes on.  All of these things are HUGE and knowing people going through these life altering changes leaves me questioning so much...  The right things to say, the right things to not say, the times to insist and the times to back off.  It is hard not to feel guilty for the hand you have been dealt, while not living in fear for the moment your hand will change.  


Today I am so grateful for all the people in my life who trust me and share their journeys and let me try my best to be there for them.  Their strength, courage, and persistence as they tackle their challenges is overwhelmingly breathtaking.  Inspiring.  


Every single one of us has our own reality and whether you are dealing with seasonal allergies, strep throat, or terminal cancer...we all need support and validation that our struggles are worth it.  They are worth waking up every morning looking for the silver linings, the changes in the tide, and the vast incredible miracles that happen every day all around us. 


My thoughts and prayers are plentiful these days.  And I am sending them ferociously all around the world to friends and family and blog friends and strangers.  You are amazing.  Keep at it friends.  I am in your corner.  Let me know how I can help.  
I'm here. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You help me everyday. Thank you. I know my though stuff is different than everyone else's. Thanks for validating hat it may only be this or that...but I'm going through it. I try to remind myself of this when I think someone reacts differently than I would. There is also always tough stuff behind the scenes that we don't always get to know about too. Rr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails