Monday, January 7, 2013

A Fast Monday

Some days just fly. 


Today has gone fast...at least so far. 

Probably, because I took 15 minutes to do a quick clean up this morning, got the laundry off the couch this weekend, and  stopped with the to do list to visit with friends. 

Fast Monday's start by a quick hello from a friend, while sweating your bootie off on the treadmill.  

Fast Monday's happen when boys get ready for school without a fuss and girl time is spent chatting with mama friends while sitting uncomfortably on our floor (sorry ladies!).  

Fast Monday's happen when checking in with my husband mid-day and hearing his voice sound happy. 


Fast Monday afternoons include rocking my sweet, mostly not napping, little girl, into a deep slumber and getting an hour and a half nap out of her.  

Fast Monday afternoons are spent sitting side by side with my five year old son while he works quietly and passionately on his new Fire Station Lego set.  


Fast Monday afternoons can be relaxed because your MIL sent a chicken recipe that should work for dinner tonight. 

Fast Monday's where I feel like I  have things pulled together, at least for a moment, are a great way to kick off the week.  


Goals for my week:

To blog everyday (expect possibly more than one .
To workout at least 4 times (there will be some obstacles this week but I am committed).
To say "YES" and "NO" to the right things each day...and if I get it wrong...it's okay.
To make a list of things I want to do when I have 15 minutes to get something done so that I don't have to think about what to do with those minutes...but rather glance at the list and get busy.

What's for dinner at your house?

3 comments:

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

bubble up pizza here! it made your sister's mouth water! haha. simple and loved by the kiddos!
pw
ps-gl with your week full of goals!

The Tompkins Family said...

Those are great goals!

I tried a new meatless recipe for meatless Monday...red lentil curry chili. Good! Though the kids did not appreciate it...

Anonymous said...

we had leftovers. it was fine....but whats on for tonight? good job at the gym! you go girl!!! rr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails