Friday, June 10, 2011

Charley

I feel like I don't write or picture Charley as much these days. Partly, he is just so busy and moving so fast. Another part- well he is becoming a kid now and I just don't always know what I want to share on here. So when I do...I feel like it is to show off a talent or skill.

Recently we broke away from the "Red Cross" way of learning to swim and are trying a new program. I was really skeptical at first. However, we were impressed and we will give it another go and start Henry in the  fall.

Here is Charley doing a little swimming.


Charley swims from Sarah on Vimeo.




2 comments:

Raina and Andy said...

you should mention that the reason you don't see his arm moving in the middle is because they are teaching him to turn over etc! Go charley go! RR

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Looks like it's working to me! Way-to-go Charley:) Is this Swim Kids by any chance?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails