Thursday, May 26, 2011

How do you feel about what happened yesterday?


How are you feeling about the end of Oprah?
I am feeling like Sydney looks..
furrowed brow...
wondering...
what's going to happen next?
What am I going to turn on when I need a boost of inspiration and perspective?
Who is going to make me think about how I eat, take care of myself, my family, and the environment.  Who will inspire what to read and help me  become aware of issues that are out there in the world...

Now I know that it is all out there. I can read the paper, watch the news, search the web...but I LOVED how Oprah put her twist on things, summed it up in her Oprah way, with her excitement and emotion, and it sat there, on my DVR waiting for a little chunk of me time when the house had settled and there was nothing else that needed tending to, at that given moment.  I loved how I could count on her being there.  

So I am pondering...
They can only rerun her shows for so long. 
Who will be there.
Who? 

Check this post out!



3 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

I am so out of the loop...didn't even know her show was ending!

shellycoulter said...

Love the shots of Sydney! Great job! You are rockin' that camera of yours!

I haven't watched Oprah in years...but I did all through college. It is weird that its over.

Danifred said...

Wow- her looks are starting to change. She's looking big baby all of a sudden! Not to mention I think she's getting cuter (if that's possible)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails