Friday, April 1, 2011

Picture updates...

This week we had Charley all day everyday...it was spring break.


By the end of the week the temps rose enough that we could bundle up this little one to go outside.


And do a little of this...


By Wednesday afternoon my parents arrived for a little excitement...


This was Grandpa Bob's vacation...so right off the bat he got to do puzzles and bubbles.  How fun is that!  A cruise or Mexican resort can't compete with that.   Especially, when daughter Sarah, Me, makes waffles for dinner with mimosas...



He got to wake up to waffles too!  HA!

My mom got some snuggle time with Miss Sydney.  She is just loving anyone who will sit and talk to her.  Her smiles are showing up more and more...and her little fists are still clenched.



Thursday afternoon my parents took the boys to a movie and I got to enjoy the quiet of Sydney time all by myself.  It made me realize what maternity leave with just Charley must have been like...the quiet was eerie!
Today is Friday and we are off for more adventures. 



3 comments:

Raina and Andy said...

ok first of all..I love the picture where Henry has his legs/feet in the air. That just made me laugh. Love the pics at the bottom of S. in her purple outfit. And I love the ones of her in her snowsuit. keeeeep posting! wish i was there. RR

Barb said...

We were there and lovin' every moment or maybe relaxing, but taking it all in, or playing, what good kids they ALL are!

Danifred said...

The last one of the three of them is awesome. So happy you had some serious family time this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails