Monday, April 4, 2011

Can we build it? YES! We can!

It was once again, the first Saturday of the month...which means we hit Home Depot with big excitement.  And this time Grandpa Bob was there to assist!  We could call him Bob the builder.  Loved it! 


They glued.


They hammered.


They contemplated.

They worked together. Seriously.



Very serious...I am actually surprised his tongue doesn't hang out during this task.


Syd stayed content in her car seat stroller...but the hammering kept her on her toes...or maybe confused.

And in the end...
We walked out with...

 ... some spring planters!


Oh look - there's that tongue!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that tongue! They are all so cute and getting so big! What a fun day with the grandparents! Jamie Trampe

CB said...

Looks like a lot of fun! One of these days I am going to take Peyton to one of these workshops - would love for my husband to take him but unfortunately he works on Saturday mornings. Great pics too!

The Tompkins Family said...

I can't wait till the girls are old enough for those Home Depot afternoons!!

Anti-Supermom said...

I've given up on Home Depot, every time that we've arrived after 10am, all the kits are gone.

Bummer for us, it reminds me that they *are* fun.

That last picture with him sticking his tongue out reminds me of Edy, she's always tasting the air... or something like that :)

Shell said...

Oh what a fun outing! I need to try to take my boys to one of these workshops!

TeacherLady said...

Hi! Stopping by from the UBP. I love this post. The pictures of your kids are adorable and hilarious. I love the face your daughter is making. :-) Always looking for new ideas for activities to do with my soon to be toddler and looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Please stop by my blog at http://stayathomemom-newmom.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party-2011_01.html

Danifred said...

We made the exact same one last weekend. Tot has already painted hers blue and it's in the bathroom the girls share. They just love HD Saturdays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails