Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Belly

For the Love of Jelly Beans!

The Jelly Bean growing in my belly has decided to grow a bit and since this belly of mine has expanded for two other little miracles...I guess it knows what it is doing...at least that is what I am telling myself.  This morning I went back to look at pictures of my belly at 20 weeks with Charley and basically there was no belly yet. My belly today looks like my belly around 25-27 weeks with Charley. FRIGHTENING! What am I going to look like at 30 weeks....or 37 weeks? AHHHH!

Anyways, depending on what I wear I think I can look more or less pregnant.  Last night at a soccer game another gal wass pregnant and due January 18th...she couldn't tell I was pregnant.  I have two dresses that I have enjoyed wearing this first chunk of the journey and now with some belly showing I can tell that the dresses make me look more pregnant than I am...because I can still fit into my normal jeans...etc. Anyways...enough of me trying to rationalize that I am not going to explode around Thanksgiving time...


And I am betting that in the very near future I will have bangs.  I can not stand this growing out process and every time I wear a headband or pony tail holder to tie them out of my face, Henry looks at me with an unsure face and repeatedly asks me "what dat mama?" 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Mama!

Rebecca said...

Hi Little Baby Belly!!!! You're too cute!

The Tompkins Family said...

You look fantastic!!!!

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

So fun and you look amazing!

Sarah Dupee said...

So adorable. What a classy picture Sarah! I have belly envy. :)

Barb said...

A photo worth framing!

The Gardiner Family said...

Wonderful picture! You look so good Sarah!

Kelly said...

What a cuuuute baby bump! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

uggg my comment didn't stick. i put something from work today. super cute picture!!!! very flattering. grow bean grow!!!!! ps i LOVE the story about "Whats dat mama?" b/c i can just hear henry saying it. RR

Danifred said...

Looking good Mama!

Anonymous said...

OH, so super cute. You look amazing!

Kim

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made me smile so big!!!!!!!!
Colleen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails