1. I added my favorite song these days to the blog. I just love it. That player at the bottom saves me so much money because I don't have to go buy the music ...I can overplay it, like I did in college, and then when I am sick of it move on to something new.
2. Thank you to the commenters on the blog or emails lately. It really is starting to spur me into blogging a little more often again. Get ready! Lots of exciting things coming your way! Little "inconveniences" will bring about big time joy....eventually.
3. Henry is just such a joy these days. And he has a little buddy named Sawyer that he is finally paying attention to when we have play dates. Here they are sharing some pretzels at a BUSY playground. This is summer to a mom of boys. Belly buttons, blond hair, and sun-kissed cheeks.
4. Book recommendations...I need some! Throw some names my way! Please! I have a month to get my hands on a pile of books...because Ed is coming to the cottage for a few days this year....and you know what that means? Mama gets to put her feet up.....NOT! But it is fun to dream!
5. Who can name this drink? Enjoyed by all ages! I remember it most up at the cottage. Why my parents splurged on these with a family of 5, I have no idea? What a treat.