1. Congrats to Peggy and Jason on their new little miracle! I guessed that they would have him on the 22nd....and they did! AWESOME! I hope your first few days as a family of four have been wonderful! Welcome Connor!
2. Today while running errands we saw some friends ... so fun to see three adorable girls. Glad we ran into you Jaime!
3. It was a nice visit at my mom and dads. We got to spend time with my sister and her family for a bit. Tomorrow we journey back.
4. Both boys are getting pretty smooth on their scooters. And Henry played baseball with Grandpa Bob today for quite a while. It seemed to make him happy...since fishing wasn't going to happen this visit. (He mentioned "ishing" all weekend).
5. My mom and I are still in awe of Charley's bravery the other day at the park....when he defended Henry against some "pirates."
6. Love that another friend, who swore she would never get a minivan, has converted. I know she will love it...Welcome to the minivan world Lynelle!