1. Last night I made 6 homemade pizzas to feed our family and guests last night. We have leftovers tonight...and tomorrow I am pretty sure we are eating pizza...we won't turn into pizza...will we?
2. Our week of spring break was fabulous. I had a little anxiety that Charley would miss his preschool routine...but I AM READY FOR SUMMER! My boys and I were busy all week, spent little money, had time with lots of different friends, and were happy!
3. We all feel good! Knock. on. wood.
4. I need my haircut and my brows waxed BAD.
5. I am thoroughly enjoying my new washer and dryer.
6. Is it really supposed to be close to 70 degrees next week. I. WILL. FREAK. OUT.
7. Henry and Charley love to swing together. For hours. The bummer-Neither knows how to pump.
8. Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution is on tonight! Can't wait! Will you be watching - you should!
9. We will be up at the crack of dawn, travelling north for a first birthday party! Can't wait to see the party girl!
10. The comments people wrote and emailed to me about my "nuk predicament" leave me feeling more at ease. We are going to focus on not using it during the day - only at sleep time...for a few weeks and then attempt to take it away - or have him give it up (ideally but most unlikely).
11. Did I mention that I need a haircut really bad?
12. Next weekend we are changing things up and my family will be coming here for Easter. So unusual to get everyone here on the same weekend. Can't wait!
13. Time for a beer, some leftover pizza...and daddy to come home. He owes me :)
Fo more Friday Fragments or Friday Leftovers....