1. All the support with my blog...whether it be friends that chat with me about it, friends and family that have been there from the start commenting and emailing me, or new friends that visit and leave their footprints. It is a thrill when you stop by! And MckMama even emailed me personally with a reply to an email I wrote her today!
2. A day with my boys...we kicked off the day reading a book about donuts. Ventured to Choo Choo Bob's Storytime (ran into friends), returned home and Charley and I baked some chocolate cakes /cupcakes that we will decorate soon!
3. Enjoying a glass of chilled white wine as the day comes to close, waiting for my partner in crime to walk through the door. I love summer for the long days of sunshine but I also enjoy when dusk hits and the house is lit with lamps. Cozy!
4. Patience - I have had it lately. Always a good thing!
5. Watching Charley start to bounce and squeal because Henry has woken up from his nap. He is just as excited to see his little brother. I pray each day that their bond continues. It is precious.