Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grace in Small Things #42

1.  Building a house with my boys this morning.


2.  Cleaning the kitchen floor...then giving my boys popcorn and having Henry spill his bowl all over!  YES!  But he helped clean it up and for that I find grace.

3.  I am proud of myself for dragging my ass onto the elliptical late this afternoon.  I was feeling really unmotivated...yes, only day 3....but I did it.  I did 1 more minute than yesterday and burned 20 more calories!

4.  Snowy day - Freezing days stink.  I HATE when the temps are below zero.  I would take a snowy day over a freezing temperature day most of the time...Today it snowed, it seemed like all day...however, it was such a powdery snow that it might have just been blowing around some of the time.  It covered all the yucky dirty snow.  It wasn't FREEZING and we got to go out and shovel for a little bit.  And being a "stay at home mom" I got to STAY. AT. HOME.  I appreciate that on days like this.

5.  My Pioneer Woman Cookbook...I am trying her pizza dough recipe tonight.  I dug out some ham I had frozen and a can of pineapple...and we will be feasting on Hawaiian Pizza tonight.  Yippy Skippy!

1 comment:

Messy and Wonderful said...

I'm in love with the name of your blog and can't wait to read a little more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails