Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grace in Small Things #28

1. Extra caution - laying low - means we are all healthy here!

2. Caught up on all my mindless TV.

3. Realizing that this weekend I will become the mom of a 5 year old - 5. YEARS. OLD!

4. Mowed the lawn yesterday. I love that I mastered this chore in 2009 and enjoyed it!

5. Now that I don't have to buy applesauce, jam, or corn.....I will feed my family for $75 this week...this does not include a birthday meal out for Charley if that occurs. But I went grocery shopping on Monday and spent $75 and I am determined to make it! Heck, we can always live on apple sauce....if anyone has any recipes that use apple sauce...email them to me! I would like to find a favorite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any applesauce recipes, but I guess it goes well with pork. :)

Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails