Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grace in Small Things #12

1. Tonight for dinner Charley had his salad in a "big" bowl...one the same size as Ed and mine. When he saw this he was excited. His salad consisted of 1/2 mix of spinach and 1/2 mix of regular lettuce from the bag. Sprinkled with some sunflower seeds and croutons...with lite Caesar dressing (his choice). Not only did he devour his salad but he wanted more. He did use one piece of spinach as a fan while repeatedly saying "fan! fan! fan!" in which Ed replied, "Charley, we don't play with our food." Then I responded, "Hey, he is eating spinach. Can't complain about that." Which Ed then said, "True." Charley has always been my eater. One of the many things I love about him!

I multiply this by 5 to make my Grace in Small things #12 complete!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails